Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mousse Coated Cookie Dough Balls

I combined two of my favorite things to make these:

Cookie Dough and Chocolate Mousse


I hope those are some of your favorite things too.

I assume they will be though because, let's be honest, who doesn't like cookie dough and chocolate mousse?  Certainly not anyone I know!


Oh man, you are so going to love these.

Mousse Coated Cookie Dough Balls
  • 3/4 - 1 cup Healthy Cookie Dough (I used the no food processor version)
  • 90 grams silken tofu
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder
  • pinch salt
  • 1/2 tbsp milk
  • 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
  • 2 tbsp chocolate chips, melted
  1. Roll Cookie Dough into small balls.  Set aside.
  2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a blender (a small food processor may work as well).  Blend until completely smooth.
  3. Transfer mixture in blender/mousse to a small bowl.  Dip cookie dough balls in until fully coated.
  4. Place on a parchment paper line baking sheet.  Freeze until mousse has hardened.
  5. Before serving, let thaw a couple minutes, or microwave quickly.  Recipe makes about 12 balls.

Sorry for such a quick post (and some pictures that definitely aren't my best).  There isn't much to say about these guys except that they're absolutely delicious.

And with the weather warming up, isn't it great to have some no-bake dessert ideas?  I definitely think so.  So just make these.  That is all.

Revisited Recipe of the Day:

Pumpkin Chocolate Mousse Pie



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. These are 2 of my favorite things as well... nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Are peanut butter and onions also your favorites? :)

      Delete
  2. I love no-bake desserts. These look to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Quincy. These are really good :)

      Delete