Monday, May 28, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Have you ever heard the saying "don't judge a cookie by it's face"?

No?


Well please pretend you have for the sake of these cookies . . . because they are uuuuuugly.

I know people say you eat with your eyes, but I'm going to ask you very nicely to please just eat with your mouths when it comes to these cookies.

Ok? You got that? Great.  Now I don't have to worry that you'll X out this page when I show you another picture.





I only have one thing to say now:

Try these cookies!!!!





Chocolate Chip Cookies

(makes a small batch)



  • 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup flour
  • a pinch salt
  • 1/4 tsp baking soda
  • up to 1/3 cup chocolate chips, depending on your preference
  • 2 tbsp brown sugar
  • 2 tbsp white sugar
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1-3 tablespoons milk of choice, as needed
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Mix your dry ingredients, then add in wet. Form cookies and bake 6-7 minutes. Take out when still underdone–they’ll continue to cook while cooling, and so you don’t want them to get hard.  I might've eaten one before letting it cool (he,he)


These chocolate chip cookies can be eaten with a tall glass of milk, given as a present to a friend, or devoured all in one sitting.  I'm sure you could bring them to a party too, but in that case I highly reccommend doubling, tripling, or maybe even quadrupling, the recipe because as it is you only get about 6 cookies.

Oh, and by the way, I'm challenging anyone to use the same recipe and make prettier cookies.

It's on!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment